Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM), led by President and CEO David Field, is one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States. Company highlights include:
- A nationwide portfolio of 125 stations in 27 markets, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, Denver, Portland, Sacramento and Kansas City.
- Multi-year track record of industry leading financial performance.
- A pure focus on radio and developing unique and highly successful locally programmed stations.
- A focus on creating effective multi-platform marketing solutions for its customers, incorporating the company’s audio, digital and experiential assets.
- Significant management ownership of the company.
The company’s radio stations have received numerous awards, including multiple Edward R. Murrow Awards for excellence in broadcast journalism, as well as the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Marconi Award for excellence in radio broadcasting. In 2012, Entercom was named by Information Week as one of the Top 500 Technology Innovators in the United States.
Earnings Call Replay