Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM), led by President and CEO David Field, is one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States. Company highlights include:
- A nationwide portfolio of over 100 stations in 23 markets, including San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, Denver, Portland, Sacramento and Kansas City.
- Multi-year track record of industry leading financial performance.
- A pure focus on radio and developing unique and highly successful locally programmed stations.
- A focus on creating effective multi-platform marketing solutions for its customers, incorporating the company’s audio, digital and experiential assets.
- Significant management ownership of the company.
The company’s radio stations have received numerous awards, including multiple Edward R. Murrow Awards for excellence in broadcast journalism, as well as the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Marconi Award for excellence in radio broadcasting. In 2012, Entercom was named by Information Week as one of the Top 500 Technology Innovators in the United States.
Interactive Data Files
2014 Q2 Interactive Data Files
2014 Q1 Interactive Data Files
2013 Q4 Interactive Data Files
2013 Q3 Interactive Data Files
Annual Report To Shareholders
Each shareholder may receive a hard copy of Entercom’s Annual Report to Shareholders, including audited annual financial statements, free of charge upon request. Please send your request to: Entercom Communications Corp., 401 City Avenue, Suite 809, Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 Attn: Annual Report Request. Alternatively shareholders can call (610) 660-5610 to make such request.
Corporate Governance Information
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics [PDF 196KB]
- Corporate Governance Guidelines [PDF 41KB]
- Audit Committee Charter [PDF 33KB]
- Compensation Committee Charter [PDF 20KB]
- Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee Charter [PDF 20KB]
- Policies and Procedures for Complaints Regarding Accounting, Internal Accounting Controls, Fraud or Auditing Matters [PDF 32KB]
The Company has established a mechanism to facilitate the ability for interested parties to make their concerns known to the members of the Company’s Board of Directors, the non-management directors of the Company or any other group or specific individual director(s). Specifically, any interested party desiring to so communicate can either:
Send an email to:
“d i r e c t o r s” followed by the extension “@ e n t e r c o m . c o m”. In order to enable spam filtering, only emails with the subject line: “ETM Board Message” will be read. All such emails sent to this address (other than email regarding matters that are not in the province of the Board of Directors) will be distributed in print form to directors of the Company or such other sub-group thereof as may be specified by the sender.
Send a letter to:
Entercom Communications Corp.
401 City Avenue, Suite 809
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania 19004
Attn: Director Communications
All mail sent to this address (other than mail regarding matters that are not in the province of the Board of Directors) will be distributed in print form to directors of the Company or such other sub-group thereof as may be specified by the sender.
Selected Financial Data – Non-GAAP Disclosures
|Second Quarter 2014
|First Quarter 2014
|Fourth Quarter 2013
|Third Quarter 2013
Entercom Communications Corp. Class A Common Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the Symbol “ETM”.
Stock Transfer Agent
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company is the Company’s stock transfer agent. Shareholders who wish to change the name, address or ownership of Entercom stock, to report lost certificates or to consolidate accounts, should contact the Company’s transfer agent at:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038